Wednesday, March 26, 2014

So it turns out I suck at updating this.

Oops? I've really been meaning to keep up with this, I SWEAR! I just...haven't? Well that's not a very good excuse. I've got so many things in queue that all need so many "final" touches and Teen Wolf has just had this ridiculous hold on my whole life (that's a whole other story) but things are coming soon, I promise!

In the meantime, I'll leave you with a picture from one of my favourite memories of 2013.

Long story short:

-living in Gatineau for work at the time
-living with one of my then-classmates/now-girlfriends who I ADORE OMGZ
-we both were on a health diet and doing the Insanity workout to get skinny
-being on a health kick for too long can make you go a little bonkers
-this is what happens when we decide to have a cheat day birthday celebration
-cheat day, binge eat, pot-ay-to, pot-ah-to, it was a delicious dinner 

KFC 16-piece family bucket meal
2 boxes of fries, coleslaw + gravy
Laura Secord ice cream 2 tubs for $11 (we were SAVING money how could we not?)

 
It was truly a happy birthday celebration!

*important note*
We did NOT eat all the ice cream that night, just one tub each. We saved the other two tubs for the next day.

-BRB








No comments:

Post a Comment